Warning: include_once(analyticstracking.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/booknpay/public_html/hotelbalihotels/bali-news/kerthagosa.php on line 27

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'analyticstracking.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/booknpay/public_html/hotelbalihotels/bali-news/kerthagosa.php on line 27

Puri Kertagosa

Puri Kertagosa

Kertagosa is the ancient building complex which was founded in the reign of the first king of Klungkung, Dewa Agung Jambe, in the 17th century. Dewa Agung Jambe is the son of the 2nd of Dalem Dimade, the last king in the kingdom of Gelgel also called Pura (Temple) Suweca. After the reign of Dewa Agung of Klungkung king, then he made the palace (puri) Klungkung named Semara Pura that has meaning "place of love and beauty." In this castle, there are Kertagosa complex which consists of two main buildings, namely Gili Park and building Kertagosa.

At the previous time, Kertagosa has several functions, among which are: (1) as the place of the court, led by the king as supreme judge, (2) as a meeting place for kings in Bali, and (3) as a place to perform ceremonies Manusa Yadnya or cutting teeth (mepandes) for the son-daughter of the king.

In the reign of king Dewa Agung Putra Djambe, the Dutch attacked on a large scale (for three days). The attack resulted in Puri Semara temple destroyed. There are only a few remaining buildings include buildings Kertagosa, Taman Gili and Pemedal Court (castle gate). In an attack that became known as "Puputan Klungkung"- fought until dead on April 28, 1908, Dewa Agung Putra Djambe and his followers killed.


After the place, took over by the Dutch, it still functioned as a hall Kertagosa trial. In 1930 the painting of wayang contained in Taman Gili Kertagosa and restored by the artists of Kamasan paintings. In restoration, the paintings that adorn the ceiling of buildings that originally made of cloth and Parba replaced and made in the plasterboard, then made again in accordance with the original picture. Restoration of the last painting was done in 1960.

 

>>>>>>>>>

 

Kertagosa adalah kompleks bangunan kuno yang didirikan pada masa pemerintahan raja pertama Klungkung, Dewa Agung Jambe, pada abad ke-17. Dewa Agung Jambe adalah putra Dalem 2 Dimade, raja terakhir di kerajaan Gelgel yang juga disebut Pura Suweca. Setelah pemerintahan raja Dewa Agung Klungkung, maka beliau membuat istana (puri) Klungkung bernama Semara Pura yang memiliki makna "tempat cinta dan keindahan." Di istana ini, ada komplek Kertagosa yang terdiri dari dua bangunan utama, yaitu Taman Gili dan bangunan Kertagosa.

Pada jaman dahulu, Kertagosa telah berfungsi sebagai (1) sebagai tempat pengadilan, yang dipimpin oleh raja sebagai hakim tertinggi, (2) sebagai tempat pertemuan bagi raja-raja di Bali, dan (3) sebagai tempat untuk melakukan upacara Manusa Yadnya atau potong gigi (mepandes) untuk anak-anak dan keluarga raja.

Dalam pemerintahan Raja Dewa Agung Putra Djambe, Belanda menyerang secara besar-besaran (selama tiga hari). Serangan itu mengakibatkan Puri Semara dihancurkan. Hanya ada beberapa bangunan yang tersisa termasuk bangunan Kertagosa, Taman Gili dan Pemedal Pengadilan (gerbang benteng). Dalam serangan yang dikenal sebagai "Puputan Klungkung" - bertempur sampai mati pada tanggal 28 April 1908, Dewa Agung Putra Djambe dan para pengikutnya dibunuh.

Setelah tempat itu, diambil alih oleh Belanda, tempat ini masih berfungsi sebagai sebuah ruang sidang Kertagosa. Pada tahun 1930 lukisan wayang yang terdapat di Taman Gili Kertagosa digantikan oleh para seniman lukisan Kamasan. Dalam restorasi, lukisan-lukisan yang menghiasi langit-langit bangunan yang semula terbuat dari kain dan Parba diganti dan dibuat di eternit, lalu dibuat lagi sesuai dengan gambar aslinya. Restorasi lukisan terakhir dilakukan pada tahun 1960.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEWS ARCHIVE